Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Lazy Daze


Apologies for my prolonged absence, I've been off enjoying the summer weather. With June, July and August come street festivals, weekends in Michigan and time better spent near the water. While there are many issues to discuss such as the NFL lockout, the NBA lockout, the debt ceiling and the inept Republican presidential field, I can't find the energy to muster much outrage with the sun shining.


To all of my readers, I hope you have a great 4th of July weekend and are enjoying the summer months as much as I am. Be sure to check in on my twitter feed (found on the right-hand side of this page) for good pics and links to interesting stories.Things will pick back up before we know it and there will be plenty to say, but until then, go have some fun!

Like Pippa....


(cartoon via)

No comments:

Post a Comment